View Single Post

Master-Nala
02.05.2013 , 10:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gankstah View Post
Couple nights ago I finished Chapter I with my buddy in tow on TS. He watched as I planted my saber square into my master's face. He said, I kid you not. "HOW ARE YOU STILL A JEDI?!?"

To that, I had no answer.
Perhaps you might have said, "She attacked me." I mean really, it like you're ignoring the whole "Dark Side plague has made her insane. The Consular story makes plenty sense as a DS, more than many other. All four of the masters have done terrible things or are about to. Shielding them is a sacrifice. Not one you are required to make. You are removing a threat to the order and the republic. Even a Light V Jedi kills thousands of beings.

Quote:
By the the time I was 32ish I had already personally killed 6 Jedi Masters, my own master included, and was directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds more (that's plural) throughout the galaxy. I get back to Tython expecting some kind of reprisal... Hell at the very least a stern talking to. What do I get?

I GET PROMOTED.
Right, because you stopped:

Spoiler

Quote:
Whoever wrote this story is a moron. It's so bad it's hysterical.
Respectfully, you didn't like the story. But you seem predisposed not to like it.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link