View Single Post

Lugosi
02.05.2013 , 12:59 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MDR_WeedKnight View Post
Well i guess i cant run with you guys, my vanguard TANK has a mix of 61s and 63s but my aim stat, which by the way is my main stat is only 1750 un-buffed guess im screwed .
You're a tank, your mainstat is endurance. So I am guessing your endurance is somewhere between 2300 and 2500 lol, clearly good enough. Sorry I wasn't clearer in my post, but we are usually asking 1800 buffed, we just assume everyone will be.

Thanks for all the responses.

After plugging some gear into Ask Mr Robot for sorc dps I found the following, I realize classes are different, warrior gets stuck with a lot of power and snipers a lot of endurance. But, full columi, class matrix cube, class buffs, stim, and 6% from the class tree puts you just shy of 1800. So perhaps 1800 wasn't quite as conservative as I was originally thinking, still easily achievable though if if you spend a week or two doing lower tier stuff before stepping into these ops.

Throw in a few augments, get 35 to 50 BH comms (for sorc example, pick up the BH implant or boots), maybe 120 daily comms for a rakata implant (probably better off just saving up for 300 honestly though), maybe run Lost Island for the rakata chest, get yourself some modifiable belt and bracers, and you are well past this mark.

I'm seeing a lot of comments about 1800 being rakata+, I'm just not seeing this. For sorc (again, I realize each class is different), you can hit over 1900 with full rakata, stim and class buff. This doesn't even include augmenting one single piece of gear. WIth my least geared 50, my juggernaut, I have a mix of BH/rakata (power heavy) and I am at 2000+ strength (a few pieces are augmented).

We could easily carry a couple of under geared people through this as most of us are over geared for SM EC/TFB. Maybe we are setting our standards a little high. I don't want to be a snob or elitist about it, but people should be running at least SM EV/KP and some HM EV/KP. Yeah, I know EC and TFB drop rakata, but I think that was more intended to fill in the gaps from stuff you didn't get from HM EV/KP. Sure you don't need rakata, but it is it really that difficult to get a couple pieces before hand. EV/KP HM are not difficult, people should be thankful they don't have to fight through double ticking lightning balls that hit you for 18k anymore to get the rakata chest piece.

Meh, maybe mainstat requirement is a bad way to do it, but it's a lot easier than running around inspecting people before you invite them. Being as we are mostly running these for stabs, we are just trying to speed up the process.
Bargain not with the darkness, in time it will take us all.
Arms of the Abyss
Ilith - Akhroma - Molybdenum