View Single Post

02.03.2013 , 07:19 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurant View Post
The difference being, I'm confident in my ability to type / formulate sentences and don't think it's necessary to tolerate someone who executes a poor post and then blames others. You as a guardian didn't have any particular room to judge Arash on ability nor did he even post that silly lowbie screenshot on his own. But, I doubt you'll even be able to understand that as you've demonstrated numerous times your complete inability to listen to others.

I'm not sure why I'm supposed to pretend that this post of Reckoner's is perfectly reasonable. He made a post that was poorly written, and made an obvious blunder when it comes to the PVP community... Excluding people in a tournament. He then proceeded to get mad at the most active people in the PVP community - the people who would have joined the tournament. Perhaps if he had wanted it to be more successful he should have put a smigdeon more of effort into it. I also think it's fair to say this entire behavior towards this hasn't been particularly respectful.
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're suggesting is that the level of talent on our server is relatively low right? Because based on your comment you're stating that I'm not very good on my Guardian, especially if I'm not on par with a DPS Guardian that doesn't taunt or feel that it's 100% necessary for a DPS Guardian to taunt. Also, once again, I may not be understanding you because I'm so incapable of listening; but, I'm not sure I've ever been absolutely obliterated in any venue of PvP this server has hosted and it seems that you're suggesting I'm pretty fail thus meaning that the majority of our server should just S T F U and stop providing critiques for others on our server. Actually, Zake. I've DPS'd, Tanked, Guarded Nodes, and everything else you could possibly ask of someone in PvP as a Guardian/Juggernaut. But hey, I guess all the screen shots and testimony from other players doesn't have any room to judge either eh? Or am I missing something in your post? Oh, and Zake... You're welcome to reply to this, but I look forward to addressing your opinion in person the next time I'm so lucky as to be graced with your presence in voice chat or in game.

Btw, Zake. I think you owe Reckoner an apology. Calling/Comparing someone [to] a monkey just isn't nice. /sigh

Reckoner, sorry that Zake and I have gotten off topic in your thread and I'm sorry for all the hate you received for trying to host a PvP event on our server, however ill-communicated it may have been.