View Single Post

Aurbere
02.03.2013 , 06:22 PM | #114
Hey everyone! Just wanted to discuss a few things concerning future threads.

First, since TalonVII asked for Wedge Antilles, I have elected to wait for him (assuming) to return before I make the Wedge threads. So to replace Wedge, I have decided to do a thread on Jan Dodonna. So look forward to that.

Second (and I'll probably ramble for this) is the prospect of future Revan threads. This has been weighing on my mind for quite some time. I know the last one kinda hurt my supposed reputation (or whatever) and that's a shame. The outrage was expected, but not to the degree that I saw. But because of my stance on Revan, I have been deemed a hater. Which couldn't be farther from the truth, but if people want to think that, go right ahead. Now, I remember a discussion I had with mefit a while back, and he (assuming) said that he disregards my threads because he thinks that they are filled with bias opinions. I'm hoping that that's not the case with others, but if so, then that's a real shame. I haven't mentioned Revan in a single thread besides the Great Sith War, and in that thread it was brief and didn't even really talk about him. I'm probably not making friends saying this, but I had to get this off my chest and get it out there. I did say I was going to ramble, but there it is I guess.

So back on topic. There is a Revan thread in the future. But for now, I'm working on Jan Dodonna, the Jedi Civil War and Darth Malak (requested by Beniboybling IIRC). The future is looking good for these threads, imo. But keep the requests coming.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus