View Single Post

Yodawizard
01.31.2013 , 12:33 PM | #18
Now that I have been getting closer to min/maxed EWH survivor gear on my sin tank I have been contemplating what expertise to shoot for and have been having a hard time deciding. I think I really need to parse some logs for a decent comparison to be made between removing a few expertise armorings for force wielder 27 armorings.

I am not at my gaming machine right now but I believe the difference between 1200 and 1380 expertise is about 2%. 2.5% over a warzone, lets take a high amount of dmg you are taking since you are guarding focus targets lets say 500k dmg taken. That would basically be a dmg mitigation of 10k - 12.5k over an entire warzone.

The question would be, is having an extra 2k - 2.5k health (color crystals - end and 2 armorings) helpful to give healers time to heal through burst of smash / focus fire etc. Not to mention everytime you hit overcharge saber you would get an extra 200-250 health since it is a 10% heal, over a warzone that probably won't make up for the 10k lost but I think it might help with the burst ability of smash etc.

Just a thought on what stat would be more useful past 1200 expertise, still need to test out both to see the difference.