View Single Post

IngeDanielsen
01.31.2013 , 12:05 PM | #166
To Bioware: Thanks for trying.
I got this email today, and it is really nice, they do try to help.

I am XXX from Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service and I am contacting you regarding the issues you have been experiencing when trying to purchase cartel coins using paypal. Looking back over the tickets on your account I can see you have had contacted us on numerous occasions about the issue and been advised there are a number of reasons for the problems.

In order to get to the bottom of the matter we do need to speak to you over the phone, as we cannot discuss any billing issues via mail or in game chat for security reasons. We understand that you do not wish to call us as it is an international call, so what i am proposing is that we arrange to call you at a time that best suits you to try and resolve the issue. In order for us to do this we will need you to firstly fill out all the details on your account, at the moment they are blank and we will need to verify the account when we call.

When you have done this please get back to us by replying to this email directly with a phone number and a suitable time for us to call you.
Should you require further assistance with this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for trying. but these are my options:
1.) give you all of my personal information.
2.) terminate the entire customer relationship with you.
Between these Choices, will it be option 2, unfortunately.
I don't give away my personal information. Sorry, this game is not worth as much.