View Single Post

Striges
01.30.2013 , 07:30 PM | #2651
NoLP: The Story Thus Far

Since Kabe just put up our character chronology, and I didn’t get this finished anywhere near in time for the original prompt. One would think doing a summary would be easy. I’ve included something on all my OCs, even ones that only make fairly brief appearances.

For the most part my characters follow the class stories. They don’t happen quite simultaneously as the game seems to assume that they do. I don’t have a master timeline with specific years. Assume spoilers for the class and companion stories concerned. I noted where overlap with other class stories and potential spoilers occur.

Like Hoyden’s, my characters share the same universe, though they don’t interact much. The sole major exception is an Alternate Universe with Rixik and Kirya, who live entirely in the AU version of this thread. And who still need their summary. Sigh.

I gave a physical description in the first paragraph for each character. In addition, here’s a Revised Portrait Gallery including all the recurring characters as well as a few others, not all of whom have stories here (yet). Hepoul as a smuggler, looking better for not being in the brig for a week (but still a bit too pale), Vashutarl as a Jedi Knight, and Jealousy’s sister, Jer’myn (who will probably get a name change) as a trooper. No Sal; I can’t get close with the character creator. Sorry they’re a little small.

(edit to include) Kughel is now in the portrait gallery link in the previous paragraph. His summary is in here as well.

Many, many, many apologies for length. I am good at details and absolutely terrible at summaries.

Eldest of the Group: Varrrel Umrahiel, Human Sith Marauder (Sith Warrior):
Spoiler

Jesp Rixik, Twi’lek Mercenary Bounty Hunter: (includes spoilers for Smuggler story)
Spoiler

Kirya Bilali, Twi’lek Gunslinger/Smuggler (some mention of Bounty Hunter story)
Spoiler

Sha’ra’zaede/Schehe’ra’zaede, Chiss Imperial Agent Operative
Spoiler

Jurial, Mirialan Jedi Sage
Spoiler

Incidental Characters that may or may not get more face time. Possible spoilers for listed classes:

Hepoul, Chiss *doesn’t really fit a class but currently rolled as smuggler, at least for pic purposes*
Spoiler

Jealousy, Pureblood Sith Assassin (in game level 13, so not much mapped out yet)
Spoiler

Jer’myn, Sith Pureblood Trooper (in game level 3 and destined for a rename anyway, small smuggler spoiler)
Spoiler

Vashutarl, Human Jedi Guardian (in game level 11. Again, not much experience with the story)
Spoiler

By popular demand: Ian Kughel, Trooper (a trooper not the trooper. No spoilers)

Spoiler

Honorable Mention:

These characters are not part of my legacy but show up occasionally. Sometimes more than occasionally. No spoilers unless listed.

Xathras (minor Inquisitor spoilers):
Spoiler

Andalar and Valden Greyson aka “the boys” (minor Bounty Hunter and Trooper spoilers):
Spoiler

Korjonos:
Spoiler

Sal and the Old Man (no relation to Agent story) The tone on this one is a bit different:
Spoiler