View Single Post

Beniboybling
01.30.2013 , 12:44 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by rakaat View Post
It looks and sounds interesting. I read this on the ROTHC page: "Experience 5 new levels, including story-driven missions, as the level cap increases to 55!"
http://www.swtor.com/rothc

Story driven missions? I take that to mean there are going to be new missions and such available.

I'm becoming tempted to pre-order. I'm going to wait a bit longer for more info. However, the temptation is getting stronger.
Well yeah, definitely going to be a big planet quest and subquests. Else the planet would kinda stink. However I don't think were going to see a Chapter 4 just yet, not only have they avoided answering that question (meaning the answer is no) but they haven't advertised it at all.

And pre-order now! Its only 6 and you get a whole planet, 5 new levels, new abilites, new gear, new skill points, exclusive early access and you get to support BioWare! Yay! No but seriously, the more money you chuck at these guys, the more likely it is we'll get more content, and possible a Chapter 4. Buy it!

EDIT: Actually its probably best you wait until the price gets bumped up. More money for BioWare!

P.S. I am not a BioWare employee... no really, I'm not. Just a fan, that's all.