View Single Post

01.29.2013 , 03:15 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by darklordpotter View Post
Fair point; I was vaguely excited about the reputation mechanic when they announced it it's just every time it CTDs, every time I allocate time but can't play because they can't keep servers up and every time I lose progress because of issues they don't fix a little excitement drains away....

In fact here we go:

"That looks very interesting I can see myself having quite a lot of fun with the rep system depending on how it is implemented and hey new SP content so I am giving this a tentative thumbs up. I think the last content they announced I was looking forward to was the Chevin event so I'm excited by this.

Please, please, please let them have QA'd it properly. "

My original comment on the announcement of 1.7 which I guess can stay as my response to this (it was posted in a long dead thread pre sticky).

Yeah, it does look interesting and I am happy I did return to this game after I stopped playing back in March 2012 (I am a founder). My wife and I are having a blast and really love the fact the game is "maturing" into somethign good. I do hope the additions and the bug fixes (ok, slow) keep this game around a very long time. I do agree, hopefully they will make sure this does come out with little to no issues... I rather wait an extra month or more to make sure its right.