View Single Post

Stunblade
01.29.2013 , 09:49 AM | #61
Though I could drop by here, so, "SGR"? go for it. I honest love playing a female class, even though I'm a male irl. Is your character a male? isn't that gay by saying, "hey, my character's so rock!" or "I love my character(class)"? if not, how do you say about your character?

Here's my point of twist mind.
I played a female character because i love to see how epic looks she does as lightsaber or shooting a guns/snipers fight. But since this SWTOR have offer as romance able NPC, my character is a female character and "it's" cannot flirt or romance to female but a male npc, what about I'm as irl male.

I'm no RP or fan of star war Lore, but know this, they offer a "romance able" to your "Jedi" class, isn't that crossed the line?(surly, that would lead to dark side but dude, you are a "JEDI" for god sake!) and here's another one, I have seen many stupid player name in-game character and these are no related to star war theme.

Then again, I may not fan of star war lore but, know this, since your character in game romance has nothing do with "Star War" themes because of lacking family Trees, Your character's name will going to be ignore as in star war movies or story, so why not, SGR too? remember, it's only the games.

I think SGR should be add to PVE, PVP server onlly, but not RP,RP/PVP, because those people who are fan and love the Star War themes, and don't want to ruin the star war aspect. So i don't see why not. The reason why i am choosing a PVE, PVP, because those ppl who play on PVE will only like to see your character epic fight to these monster, beating a JEDI and Sith in no sense way, etc and same goes to PVP by repeating killing enemy player without reasonable, so why not SGR too, no need to be in sense of star war themes but RP server, leave these alone, they are deserve to respected it.

That's my mind twisted here.
(my eng grammar may be bad but I will edit it.)
Lack-luster Pvp server