View Single Post

shyroman
01.28.2013 , 07:35 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
PvE needs real End Game Updates and not these psuedo ones where they just come out with a different mode of the same operation you have been raiding forever. I'm sorry but a new mode of a 4 or 5 boss operation just doesn't cut it. Nightmare EC was way too easy at least in 8m (can't find many 16m guilds even attempting it because 16m guilds are dying out from lack of incentives). The only boss they really put a decent effort into was kephess.
Give PvErs actual new content. New operations with new bosses and more than 5 please! I consider the last new content we receive as TFB and that op is too easy. I wish they would just do 2 modes....SM so folks can experience everything and NMM for the hardcore. Stop wasting resources and time on creating 3 modes.
I think that the 3 mode plan is a great idea, story for the casuals, hard mode for the progression raiders, and nightmare for the really hard core raiding guilds and should be for bragging rights only, and not be part of the progression. I've never done ec nightmare but from what I've heard, 8 man was disappointingly easy once you knew the strategy. I think that the nightmare mode should be at about the same difficulty as 16 man nightmare, which, from what I've heard, is a true challenge for even the best guilds, since I think only 2 guilds in the world have ever finished it. I do agree that 4-5 bosses simply isn't enough for after 3+ months of nothing.

On another note, they need to add more flashpoints, and harder ones. Lost island was fun and hard at first, but now it's become as boring as the rest. When was the last new flashpoint? Almost a year ago with LI and KUS? I'm sorry bioware, but that simply isn't good enough