View Single Post

Rawrwafer
01.28.2013 , 06:33 PM | #17
A gigantic problem with this game, you don't have to run the raids to get gear. 2nd, the majority of your gear should not be moddable, theorycrafters go and do the math's, say I want my gear exactly like this, then go get the mods, of those mods dont exist we get complaints. There's hardly any BiS gear out there like wow had, where you need to kill X boss 3-4 times in order to get it. Moddable bracers should not be better than those dropping directly from a boss. Or any other gear for that matter, we don't need to get rid of the ability to craft top end mods, but those top end mods shouldn't give us BiS gear.

2nd, BW has incentivised running the hardest content in less than 2 hrs. What are we supposed to do the rest of the week. Wow gave us raids at roughly the same schedule, but it also released side raids that really only gave gear to those who hadnt been running the main raid much, bit still offered incentives to run it. Zg, aq20, and a few others I can't remember come to mind. Swtor has released 4 slightly harder than FP raids and has given us harder difficulties of those raids, that's not end game content. thats a rehash of the same stuff.