View Single Post

TUXs
01.28.2013 , 03:55 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
knockback or stun...I don't play my jugg too often but on a few occasions some people with a brain actually used their knockbacks at an appropriate time and ruined the smash...of course it's far easier to just hop on the forums and complain instead of perhaps learning a new strategy to countering smash.
OK...so the mid flying air stun is pretty effective? Or the knockback while the guy is in the air?! You really think the server sync is good enough for that to be a viable strategy? You realize, I'm rooted as he leaps to me right? Unable to even pretend to KB or area mez...but you think that any "smart player" should sit there, not using any specials because 1 channeled or ANY GCD attack would allow for that split second jump/leap...instead we should all sit back and anticipate the smash...right?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)