View Single Post

Alec_Fortescue
01.28.2013 , 12:15 PM | #21
How I'd love TOR to end would be Republic severely weakened. Many systems withdrew from it or were conquered by the Empire. And before the ultimate blow is done the Emperor dies (by who, though?) and the Empire splits into various "kingdoms" and "states" of which some are also joined by the Republic separatists. It wouid be good imo because there would, finally, be no huge dominant super-government ruling the galaxy.

Players could be left assigned to the remnants of the Republic and one of the new Imperial remnant faction, which controls the original Sith space.

It's plenty of time before Ruusan reformation and all Darth Bane saga.

There were questions raised to how the Empire would look like after Emperor's death. Here is my suggestion. Many smaller, independent sectors instead of a huge territory ruled by a single government. But then Republic would have to be appropriately weakened :l

It would be reasonable, Republic is properly bashed (But not so dead yet!) and there is little left to fight for, Emperor dead and many Darths aspiring for the title, let the power and territory grab begin ^^
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.