View Single Post

Slowpokeking
01.28.2013 , 11:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post

Concerning content: I reckon this season will focus on Maul and Ventress/Ashoka. Maul will be put to bed and Ventress and Ashoka's stories will take a radical new track - giving a climatic ending. Season 6 and 7 will continue where it left off and progress the stories of Ventress and Ashoka. While introducing familiar themes from Revenge of the Sith i.e. Sidious machinations and Anakin's fall. But mainly exploring new characters and storylines. Perhaps wrapping up the stories of characters we don't see in ROTS (e.g. Bounty Hunters) And Season 8 will focus on the final stages of the war, which will start to turn in the Republic's favour, with lots of big battles. And if there is a Season Nine, it will be doing similar things, but with a heavy focus on Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ashoka, in particular Anakin's fall and Ashoka's fate. What I can say almost for sure is that the final stages will end with a film, like they began. And hopefully it will be awesome.

^^That's my guess.
Maul will be pretty much done in next episode, even if he survives he will just become someone's tool.