Hello, following in the steps of NamikazaNaruto. It is time for us to have our own Jung Ma PVP records thread. (this should have been done long ago)
Original Post Here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=572972
JUNG MA Ultimate PVP Records List
1. Taelord - Marauder - 1160045
2. Gbro - Sentinel - 1058620
3. Malkiv - Pyrotech - 1003987
Damage Per Second
1. Taelord - Marauder - 1270.59
2. Zohan - Juggernaut - 973.54
3. Malkiv - Pyrotech - 735.08
1. Zohan - Juggernaut - 8748
2. Lunatix - Marauder? - 8443
2. Narzul - Juggernaut - 8208
1. Phearce - Guardian - 527283
2. Gabetzo - Juggernaut - 518353
3. Lobo - Powertech - 456695
Highest Protection Per Single Life
1. Foxen - Juggernaut - 292245
2. Gabetzo - Juggernaut - 239950
3. Nor'don - Juggernaut - 215368
Most Damage Taken
1. Zohan - Juggernaut - 549223
Damage Taken/Death Ratio[URL="http://oi47.tinypic.com/iyeh6e.jpg"]
1. Abyssal - Assasin - 399517
2. TheJanitor - Scoundrel - 443216 and 2
Highest Overall Healing
1. Maulrock - Operative 1,178,587
1.Telana - Jung Ma - Sage Healer - 1,135,583
2. Scottgirl - Scoundrel - 1,087,601
Healing Per Second
1. Scottsgirl - Scoundrel - 1250.56
2. Maulrock - Operative - 1154.55
3. Jevex - Sorcerer - 1076.22
1. Jevex - Sorcerer - 7735
2. Myrick - Sorcerer - 6057
3. Maulrock - Operative - 5413
Highest Objective Points
1. Zohan - Juggernaut - 32,300
2. TheJanitor - Scoundrel - 19750
1. Etheris - Juggernaut - 24
2. Ceil - Guardian - 23
3. Dariel - Shadow - 22
1. TheJanitor - Scoundrel - 96
2. Doori - Sentinel 94
3. Doori - Sentinel - 93
1. Doori - Sentinel - 8
2. Doori - Sentinel - 8
3. Malkiv - Pyrotech - 7
1. Zohan - Juggernaut - 36http://i.imgur.com/nrRd19B.jpg
2. Scottchap - Gunslinger - 34
3. Reznikov - Vanguard - 33
1. Screenshots that are pre 1.2 will not be put onto this list. This is because activatable relics and adrenals were still around, and could skew the numbers on biggest hit and biggest heal, among other things. Maybe this will change in the future if there is an overwhelming demand to include those screenshots, but for now, they are excluded.
2. Games that are obvious setups will not be allowed. I ask for the help of others as well in determining which screenshots are setups or not. For example, if someone from X server tries to post a screenshot setup and others from X server know this game was a setup, I'd appreciate notification of that.
3. A person is allowed to be in a category more than once. I know maybe you all want to see a name only one time in a single category, but if they did well enough that they could be on there more than once in the same category, then they have earned their spots there.
4. Even if your server does not post a list to this thread, you can post an individual screenshot from your server and I will add that screenshot on behalf of your server if it makes the list.
5. Sub-50 screenshots will be accepted. If you actually did well enough to get onto the list sub-50, you will be put onto the list.
6. Glitches will not be accepted. Example: A 15 minute voidstar in which someone has 500k damage overall but their damage per second says 1400 damage per second. Or a double hit being counted as a single biggest hit by the game.
7. When you add an individual screenshot, please put your name on the game, the server you are from, your class, and then your screenshot link. I will designate the classes by symbols so it would look like this...