View Single Post

oslek
01.28.2013 , 08:34 AM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by MGriffith View Post
Guess I am glad you are not in charge either.
It does, however, seem more logical to me that if you have PvE and PvP servers than players who prefer PvE go to those servers and players who like PvP go there. Not the other way around. And that the default modus operandi on PvE servers is no-PvP while the default modus operandi on PvP servers is open world PvP.
Otherwise, why have two different types of servers at all?
Because not everyone who PVPs like walking around flagged all the time. The PVP server is there for people who enjoy that sort of thing. The PVE server is for people who don't want to be flagged all the time. But that doesn't mean those same players don't enjoy PVP. They just want to do it at their choosing.,

If you and the other poster had your way, players like me wouldn't be playing this game because I enjoy PVP, but not everywhere all the time. I don't like being flagged everywhere I go, but I also don't want to be forced to PVE all the time with no chance of competition with another player. That's what single player games are for. The way it's set up right now is fine.

You and others like you need to learn that MMOs are played by many types of players and not every thing that comes down the development pipeline is going to cater to specifically to you.