View Single Post

darthmorbous
01.27.2013 , 05:41 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith_Kingpin View Post
I'm not saying I don't like the show because I do. It's just, they've done a few things in which make me raise my eyebrows. For example, in the movies, Anakin was a hot-headed, whiny brat who was bordering on selfish. In the CW cartoon, they changed his character completely and make him a respectful master to Ahsoka, as he chastises her a lot for things he'd have done in the movies without a second thought.

Also, the clones bug me because I can't buy into their emotions and individuality since we know the murderous animals they become. Does anyone here think someone like Rex or Cody would willingly murder Jedi with a single order from the Chancellor? I don't believe it at all, as we're shown in the CW, they respect the Jedi and look up to them on the battlefield. Their unique personalities prove they could easily reject Order 66 and not become cold-blooded animals, yet as we're shown in the ROTS, they purge Jedi and even murder younglings at the Jedi Temple!

Which brings me to my last point in the rant. The Jedi youngling arc just recently shown in season 5 made me a little uneasy; I know they probably don't grow up to be Padawans as they could very well be murdered by Anakin (now Vader) in the Jedi Temple! It made me a little sad, as we attach ourselves to these characters' emotions, and yet we know what happens in the future and it sort of makes me a little disappointed. I don't know about you, but these are my pet peeves of the show.

If you have anything else I missed, please state your opinions as I like debating these issues with fellow SW geeks lol.

oreder 66 is not an order per se, its a preprogramed protocol imprinted in their brains when they are created.
Trevise Jedi Shadow
Karkus Tritonos, Sith Marauder
Hanunaki ; assassin