View Single Post

leijae
01.27.2013 , 04:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cripito View Post
i Just need to tell you something.. the fact you had an accident is not excuse to be an ******e. Lots of ppl have accident's and live a life very proud.. i know a soldier that received a bullet to the shoulder and other to the hand. both in the arm of the mouse that seriously limit the movility of his fingers . but that dont turn him in a goof ball.. even with the pain :P

You bigger issue is that you are unwilling to listen to what other ppls said and you sail the world with a god mentality that you can't be wrong.

If you are a clicker .. fix it.. is easy. practice practice practice ... keybind your actions and go to a dummy and PRACTICE PRACTICE.
I understand. Thanks for the advice. The issue isn't that the pain itself causes me to be a *******, as I recall when I posted my comments, I wasn't in any pain at all. The sub, occasionally, warps my emotions and compels me lash out and then not care about the consequences.

To earlier post, about pvping solo: I pvp'd solo mostly before I acted like a jerk, although it would be nice if I wasn't instantly targeted by the opposing team.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi-Masse View Post
Why not send those people tells...
I'm ignored
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>