View Single Post

Aurbere
01.25.2013 , 05:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Traya may have no choice, realizing how powerful Kun is (she would no doubt foresee her imminent defeat if she remained on Malachor V) But you make a good point, Kun would probably at least sense Traya coming (although I doubt she'll waste time cutting her way through Massassi - orbital bombardment will soon thin their forces) and maybe prepare some ritual to defeat her.... but what is she blows up his temple? Or waits for him to return (after finding no Traya on Malachor) and sets a trap? That would prevent him from performing any rituals. And I don't think Yavin 4 is a nexus of dark side energy. And if it was Traya could draw on it equally. Just some food for thought.

Oh and concerning Sion, I think beheading him would do the trick. But I doubt he's dumb enough to jump into a pit of Massassi.

Bombarding would do the trick (partially), but if she attacks in the beginning of the war, she will fail. Kun's fleet will be at full strength and will rally to protect the Dark Lord.

Your going to bring up the unguarded Yavin at the end of the GSW, aren't you? The reason for that was because Kun's forces had been defeated by the impressive Republic navy and the Jedi Order. This came about after Ulic's capture. So attacking Yavin would only be so effective as Kun's forces will quickly rally to his defense.

Sion's going to be running away then! He's either got to (try to) cut his way through the hordes or simply go home. And if Traya and Sion manage to cut through thousands of Massassi Warriors (Jedi killers btw... like Jedi armies ), then they will have to face Exar Kun. Superior skill, superior power, superior everything.

Next post is a scenario for Kun's victory!
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus