View Single Post

01.24.2013 , 01:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Hovergame View Post
How do you get your Columi ? By doing HM FP. Consequences : you cannot have a single Columi piece BEFORE doing a single HM FP/Operation. Do you realize this single fact ?

Guys, when we managed to get our first level 50, one year ago, we were able to pass some HM FP without Columi. Stop whining like babies.

PS as a high-end tank, I can tell you that I laugh in the faces of the shadows with less than 25K HP (BH/Campaign set).
Read my WHOLE post, rather than taking something out of context genius.
Bottom line... It is more about Player skill than the gear but THERE ARE the people that think just cuz they have PVP gear they are capable of doing all end game PVE content. Is tionese gear better than WH PVP gear... No. Is Some PVP gear better than some PVE gear...yes.
PVP and PVE gear are designed for their respective roles so when someone shows up with the other type of gear it can be a little frustrating to the other members of the team. Is it something to fret over? Usually not. I tend to reserve judgement until I see if they can pull their weight or not. But we have all seen the players show up in the wrong gear that just don't cut it and think it the groups responsibility to carry them. But it does and will continue to happen so there is no use in crying over spilt milk.
Bearsfan - Commando Healer / DPS
Chicago - Shadow Tank
BeÓrs - Scoundrel Healer
<The Jedi of Camelot>JawaSpanker Legacy ~ POT5 Server