View Single Post

tXHereticXt
01.24.2013 , 03:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by dermitni View Post
But, apart from that, I managed fine with a combination of Slash, Thrash and my stealth and electric force abilities. So fine indeed that for many foes I didn't even need my healing companion (or any companion at all for that). Until now at least... The only real downside with this limitation in usable abilities is, that killing even the lightest trash mob takes a looong time (compared to my vibrosword-wielding Juggernaut that can use all his abilities with that weapon...). And I really had looked forward to being able to add Lacerate to my rotation but it seems, the tooltips are not as reliable an information source as I thought...

Cheers, Niko
What's the point of grabbing Dark Ward, I thought Charges required DBLSs?

Honestly as far as cosmetics go, whatever floats your boat but until they change/fix it - you're putting yourself at a huge disadvantage come later. As you say, killing light trash mobs takes a while but when you start doing strongs or elites of same level you'll be in for a world of hurt. Furthermore, should you group in FPs you're doing them a diservice because you are not fighting at optimal capacity... that is unless you plan on being level 25 doing Black Talon.