View Single Post

Vanduul
01.23.2013 , 04:56 PM | #20
Well, I'm TRYING to patch from Safe Mode, which I am not fond of, due to the vulnerability of my machine. I'm now approaching 7 hours of trying to patch the game. There are about 3-4 current posts about issues during this patch update. It must be rough to be one of the "Devs" when almost every response is a scripted reply to put the onus on the Customer/Player.

Its also quite obvious from the patch notes that BioWare is more concerned about bilking more money out of the players that "have to have the latest and greatest" of everything, instead of rebuilding their client base by truly fixing the issues that affect us all. I mean really, how hard is it to find out why the companion faceplate won't return to its appropriate position after leaving a group?

I know it would never happen, but as a player community and paying customers, we should all just suspend our accounts for a few months. The fear of the lost revenue MIGHT push them into actually doing substantive corrections, instead of wasting time on more money sinks. I think they did a wonderful job on the story lines, its just a shame the ill-coded program can't support it and there is such a lack of content.