Thread: Rollback
View Single Post

Trollokdamus
01.23.2013 , 04:25 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, unfortunately, a small number of users were affected by a minor rollback on the Red Eclipse which we cannot reset. However, if you lost Cartel Coins at all during this rollback, please contact Customer Support so that they can assist you. Thank you for your patience.
And that's it? Not any compensation for people who were affected? Not even a "sorry"? I also love it how they attempt to downplay the scale of the issue. 3 hour rollback followed after a sudden unexpected problem is definitely minor. The entire server population who were playing at that time is undoubtedly a small number of users. Funny thing is, how can they even know the number of users affected if they don't have any data left to restore?
I'm afraid i've just lost what tiny bit of respect and trust i had left in this company.
And no, i'm not affected myself, but this attitude just makes me go "aaaaaargh!".

Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
GW 2 for example did this on rollback - https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/statu...91711002955777
Well, at least they said "sorry". This guys here said "Unfortunately, this minor minor minor thing happened. Deal with it".