View Single Post

NamikazeNaruto
01.23.2013 , 11:10 AM | #302
Now that the forum is working normally for me again, I have updated the records list again. The overall standings in comparison between servers is now more accurate as well, saying which server holds every slot in the categories that were counted for damage, protection, healing, and overall categories in the bottom section.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to make this list what it is today. There are 7 different server lists on this thread, and players from 14 different servers have posted entries on here. This is truly what I had hoped this thread would become back when I created it a month ago. I also thank everyone who helped me in analyzing the validity of certain records. Thanks everyone .

Servers that participated in this thread: Jedi Covenant, The Progenitor, The Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, Begeren Colony, Prophecy of the Five, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Red Eclipse, The Bastion, Dalborra, The Shadowlands, T3-M4, Jar'kai Sword, Master Dar'nala.

Quote: Originally Posted by davaniel View Post
1 guy on our server got 1.99M heals the other day, just short of 2M. Pretty epic, don't know if he will claim though :P

Ranked game, novare stalemate ofc
Edit: I wish I knew what server this was... and you should persuade this guy to post this, it would be the #1 overall healing record by a good amount.
Phantom Dusk - Assassin - Harbinger