View Single Post

NoTomorrow
01.23.2013 , 02:06 AM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
I'm levelling up a leth sniper right now- she's level 34. Wow, the difference. Especially in Huttball and Alderaan. Get up on a ramp or up on the platform in central Ald and you're like a meat grinder- people can't even get close to me- and the best part is, since there's no ranged stuns anymore, PTs can't stun me and grapple from a distance, and sorcs can't bring you out of cover from 30m to helps allies pull/leap to you either- so I know I don't need to blow entrench until someone's within 10m of me.

Biggest issue- stealthers.

But yeah- the damage is so much better, my level 34 sniper gets bigger crits than my full WH sorc.

Trauma debuff, root, aoe instant mez, leap immune, interrupt immune, more damage, execute- etc.... yeah, snipers are the one true ranged class that feels really good to play as.
You comparing incomparables here. You don't even have weakening blast yet. You don't have enough crit chance for energy regen. You are playing against players that don't even have their full set of abiilties to counter you. An assassin before lvl 38 is a complete joke for lethality.. until he gets force shroud.

Once you will get into 50 pvp with sniper, you will only play lethality in extremely good teams, because outside of that you will be less effective than a Full MM Sniper and less resiliant than a full Engineering Sniper.

Oh and lethality on huttball is a waste of spot.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.