View Single Post

SithKoriandr
01.22.2013 , 06:18 PM | #5510
I always took SGR to be all encompassing. Whether it be just flirts or an actual romance story arc with a storyline NPC or a NPC companion.

Not the full blown romance, but it's a start. You don't have to feel your character concept is limited. All it means is your character hasn't run into "the one" yet. Personally, I haven't seen a reason to believe BW won't either make a SGR companion or won't change up the current companions for SGR (which is what I hope for myself).

Another thing is this will allow BW to datamine just how many players take the SGR option. As this thread seems to think there's lots who want it, this will be seen, and then more likely to have BW go "It's popular, lets add to it"

It's a victory. It may not be a big victory. It may not be the victory you wanted. But it's a victory. Enjoy it for a bit, see where it goes, then come back to it.

This doesn't mean don't continue to ask, but I don't see why the doom and gloom unless you think it won't be popular for them run with.