View Single Post

Izorii
01.22.2013 , 11:58 AM | #218
I doubt we will ever see a new class for a species that can not speak basic unless he gets a protocol droid straight off. While it would not bother me the idea of fully voice acting is a selling point. Even if anyone who has got to level 10 soon releases how many phrases are repeated for each class, I think a trooper must say "Yes sir" and "Whats in it for me" as his only replys to a dozen conversations before he leaves the starter planet.

However we have already accepted that all Troopers regardless of appearance sound the same so why not included this to new species. We have Pure Blood troopers with the same dialog as a human so it makes sence Kel'dor, Trandoshan and mon cal troopers would have the same dialog. As for the clipping issue I am running on high graphics and my blaster on my back chases me its a good few inches from my back, it goes magicly through objects and everyone knows that jedi training sabers stick right into their butts in training robes and they will impale themselves hundreds of times through the game with the light sabers. If all these clipping issues have yet to be looked at and we accepted them I am sure to play a species we want to play we will accept that some times a Mon Cals hand fins will go through his robes or a Kel'dors mouth might chew into his collar.