Thread: Class Feedback
View Single Post

Ghost_Spectre
01.21.2013 , 10:16 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post
Hi everyone,

We’re looking for some specific feedback about each Advanced Class and spec. Your feedback here, along with other feedback we’ve been gathering and our internal metrics, may guide future class balance changes. Similar threads will be found in every Advanced Class forum.

Here are the two questions that we’d like to ask (please only post about specific specs that you actively play, and don’t forget to tell us which one you’re talking about!):

1. How do you think your Sorcerer spec is perceived by other classes?
In PvE, the Sorcerer is respected for it's ability to heal and add DPS as part of a team effort. However, in PvP the Sorcerer is seen as a 'Target of Opportunity' for farming medals as it is easily removed from the battlefield because it lacks any defensive capabilities, damage mitigation, or defensive cooldowns.

Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post

2. How do you perceive your own spec?
I love playing my Sorcerer over my Jugg or Assassin. I was spec'd pure Lightning but in order to be viable in PvP I was forced to go hybid (20/21) for increased survivability with some mobility to attack while on the run. However, I cannot stand up on the focus of more than one person without help. My Sorcerer is the weakest class next to the Mercenary in PvP. Running a hybrid to gain what little help I have now frustrates and sickens me.
Azumi Veng Juggernaut Imperius Deception Sin Demonicus Healing Sorceress
Tempest TK Sage Requiem Guardian Tank Sei-Cair Gunnery Commando
Starchild Legacy Jedi Convenant Guild Light/Dark Holiday