View Single Post

JohraTon
01.21.2013 , 07:30 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SleepyKing View Post
You only need three to get through this wall - two open the door, one runs through. One of the door openers disengages and the person that ran through activates that side of the door from their side of the wall. Then the disengaged player runs through, and finally the two players on the far side of the wall open it for the remaining player.

Which is completely academic, since you do need four real people for the final element of the heroic. One to throw the switch that lowers the forcefields. Two (one on each side) to use their Ghostbuster beams on the cores, and one to throw the grenade that destroys the cannon.
You can do it with 2. Stand next to the force field, both fire, then strafe through. There's a delay between the shoot action stopping and the field coming up. You then just fire from the opposite side while the 2nd person repeats the above.

But yea its pointless. My bro and I 2 manned this on release day only to find the final section needs 4. We just called for 2 more guys to come fire at the generators on the sides. Even if they don't kill the boss they still get credit for the quest after the grenade is thrown.

So yea, have fun running it 2 man, I ran 2 under geared alts through from my guild earlier and we were talking about it being a bit more fun with less players. A little extra thought and strategy required but its easy done.

1 thing we did find, the guy we called in to come help at the end couldn't throw the grenade as his quest log didn't have the dread commander dead, but when he hit the generators and my GM through the grenade it marked the quest ask complete for him.
Jedi Covenant
Rhigus - Juggernaut
<Deceptýcons>