View Single Post

Edahsetin
01.21.2013 , 02:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jzheng View Post
So...I decided to pick Archaeology as one of my Crew Skills. However, I'm torn between Artifice and Synthweaving. Which do you think is better for a Jedi Sentinel? If you can, please also include some facts/advantages/disadvantages in your comments. From there, I will choose my last crew skill accordingly. Thank you, I appreciate any help
I'll link you to my best crew skills for your class guide for the details, but Synthweaving is likely what you should go with. With the +5 crit Synthweaving bonus along with the Archaeology bonus your ability to crit on augments alone, and get two instead of one, would justify taking Synthweaving. I'd highly recommend taking Artifice on a class that doesn't have a valuable crafting crit bonus like the Sith Inquisitor.

Interested in learning the best Crew Skill for your class? Or maybe the top Cartel Market Purchases? Maybe your looking for a Gift Guide with quick glance summary. Find all of my SWTOR Articles in my Star Wars The Old Republic Master Guide