View Single Post

Legendari
01.21.2013 , 12:30 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by FatEdd View Post
There are really only 5 on EST evening time zone. Do not forget the more elite guilds like Death-Sentence as one example who may be smaller, but have equally high end PvPers to rival any of the below and who are on at different times.

1. ID (IMP) Respect
2. Physics (IMP) Obsessive
3. WOOPS (IMP) Respect
4. OMG Pink (PUB) Respect
5. Grey Order / Resilience (PUB) Obsessive

How anyone can put WOOK on there is just crazy, and as for Dark Jesters, well Kyarra the snake ran off to make another guild called Unconquered, because she did not get her own way from what I understand. Attention seeking again, long grass, needs to be cut short snake.

The real top 5 are above, simple. All the other people that have put in guilds like Wanted and WOOK must watch POP IDOL or something.

Death-Sentence also have some fantastic PvPers, who are as far as I am concerned ranked right up there. The majority always choose the huge guilds, but fail to see the smaller more elite guilds, such as Death-Sentence, Resilience, etc. Be on early morning to see how Death-Sentence will own you, same applies with Resilience. 24 hour game, not just a few hours in the EST time frame.

Ta

Fat
Hey look, another person who does not participate in competitive rated PvP, pulling a list out of his butt. Anyone who actually queues rated knows it's not as cut and dry as a simple top five list (the original list in this thread was not even meant to be taken seriously, and serious PvPers know that, too).

There are a number of teams on relatively equal ground right now, and it has resulted in some very close match-ups where no one team is winning every single game. I'm talking about guilds that can field a full rated team, though, not just whatever random guild can stack four FOTM classes in a pre-made and face-roll people in PvE and Recruit gear in normal WZs at 6am, or any time. There's a substantial difference.

Don't take my word for it, though. Feel free to queue up BoB for rated sometime and we'll see who the real Pop Idol fans are
<Wanted> The Shadowlands
Legend - 55 Assassin Explosith - 55 Powertech
Legendari - 54 Marauder Weaponry - 46 Mercenary Intel - 50 Operative
2000+ Ranked Rating (Recruiting Skilled, Objective-Oriented PvPers)