View Single Post

Beniboybling
01.20.2013 , 05:31 AM | #10
I really enjoyed this arc, really exciting and its nice to get more insight into the Underworld syndicates. At first when I saw that Falleen I though Xizor! But it seems everyone in Black Sun is Falleen. Since when was that the case? I thought Xizor was the only one. Unless of course these guys are part of his royal family, but I thought they all died when their home planet was bombarded...

Only thing I didn't like about this episode is Maul's 'new look'. I was kinda upset when they got rid of his old legs and gave him boring new ones, I thought those legs were really cool. And I don't like his robes either. I preferred it when he had the neck thing instead. Does anyone else agree? Don't you guys prefer the old Maul look? But hey, Savage is still looking cool as ever. And I'm starting to warm to these New Mandalorians, although they still seem a bit shady and Maul's tactics are very brutish. He just turns up on everyones doorstep and forces them to join him, I suspect that will soon backfire.

Anyway, really looking forward to the next episodes!