View Single Post

MrRuck
01.18.2013 , 09:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Draloch View Post
Yeah, it's very frustrating that they have the lime green colored ones flooding the market from the Razer promotion and decided to name them the exact same as the dark green colored ones. It's had the dual effect of killing the demand for them because the Razer ones look crappy and diluting the value because there's a bunch of them for sale now.

I was kind of hoping that I could get a decent trade by using the forums to advertise the availability of a good dark colored discontinued one, but I know that a server forum post isn't going to get alot of views compared to a GTN listing.

Unfortunately, I know it's a long shot finding a buyer because there's no way to differentiate my crystals from the crappy ones with the same name on the GTN and no way to advertise my product effectively on the forums.
They're the EXACT same crystals; Razer crystals have a different name, are Bind on Pickup (can't be sold) & very rare. The low value is due to everyone stockpiling crystals during the event since all you had to do was sit AFK at fleet to earn them, something plenty of people do anyway.
Lycaeon
< Samurai Pizza Cats >
R.I.P. Dalborra Server