View Single Post

Aurbere
01.18.2013 , 07:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
I think we should also consider Ventress. She loves power. Who has more darkside power-Reven or Grievous? She would want to join Reven. Malak would fight her, and it doesn't matter who wins. It just helps G0-T0 by getting rid of one more enemy, and always hurts Grievous. Either Ventress slays Malak, and join Reven, or Malak kills Ventress, and nothing changes for Reven.

If anyone even brings up this I have three things to say.
1.Explosives destroy them.
2.There are at the most 24 ever recorded.
3. G0-T0 and Reven could defeat them, with EXPLOSIVES!!!!!

EDIT: Wow, I posted a lot. And I'm not even near being done.
The Super Tank's are not the best thing Grievous has (debateable). Grievous has an incredibly vast number of heavy vehicles. Revan can't keep up with Grievous' production power.

If somehow Revan wins (which is completely illogical given what we know of both sides), G0-T0 wins. If Grievous beats Revan (completely possible), then G0-T0's chances are a little less but still possible. I think it comes down to Grievous and G0-T0.

The topic of Ventress' defection is interesting to consider. But wouldn't Ventress kill Revan for more power? Or would she not duel him to see if he is powerful enough to serve? She can beat Malak pretty easily, but can she beat Revan? She has faced Jedi Council members and proven victorious on several accounts.

Really, it doesn't matter if Revan wins or not. He will still lose to Exar Kun, who will win his battle.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus