View Single Post

Captain_Zone
01.18.2013 , 06:11 PM | #5436
Thanks to EA's decision to make SGRs P2G, and not even giving us names for who will be SGR compatible, I've cancelled my sub. I may finish the Consular storyline eventually.... maybe. Done all the others. Did PvP. Did Flashpoints and Raids. BTDTGTTS (Been There Done That Got The T-Shirt).

Anyhow, I'm going to be taking a huge break from SWTOR to focus on writing when not at work, and probably play some more EVE Online. If anyone wants to check out my writing, I've been writing a multi-chapter story on another website that takes place just prior to the events of TOR's Prologue chapter. It stars characters of my own making named Joran Karn, a Jedi Knight, and Lord Shivalka, a Sith Warrior. They're partnered to take down Darth Tormen, and they have some very strange allies with them starting with Chapter 7. The series is called "Knight & Warrior", but I can't tell you the name of the website, here. Suffice it to say that if anyone is interested, send me a PM and I'll send you the website address and my user name on it so you can look up my tales. PM's here go straight to my email, so I'll be able to respond.

My decision to cancel my sub is due to EA being shady again, not because of BioWare. I am still a BioWare fan, so don't get me wrong. EA, on the other hand, has proven themselves to be unchanged since Earth & Beyond. Still the shadiest publisher around.

So I hope to see you all again sometime. Free Horizons, and Fly Safe. o7
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.