View Single Post

Beniboybling
01.18.2013 , 09:05 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
definately it is not a major thing for the most of community, I bet that they dont even know about it or forget already; it is only major for those in that sgr topic. I dont know if they qualify as certain, they are on the box picture so I supposed they are on the same level as Malgus and Satele and those probably will only play a major story factor and sgr are probably their team members. of course they may be sgr, but as I said author, who mentioned loregeeks definately didnt mean this kind of stuff.

no, I'm not implying that this is wrong, if anything then I would take pity on those characters, Sith Pureblood afflicted with such disorder would be rather a sad view for me. Did you read previous comments? She/He said that this may be sgr, then someone said something about being all over ekhem Pureblood and then she again mentioned sgr out of nowhere and started smuggler cute talk ( definately with intention of getting reactions, inviting those from sgr topic to comment ont hat ).

and, no, I dont plan to write there, it is completely pointless
No no and no. It doesn't really matter. The fact is the topic is relevant, and talking about it isn't harming anyone. Who cares if she was trying to provoke a response, the conversation only went off topic when you turned up.