View Single Post

MadBernieSkills
01.18.2013 , 08:41 AM | #27
Hi Rob, just here to say "good job". I know there are a lot of haters and whiners (not necessarily this thread, but others), but that is because whiners are more vocal. The class balance is actually pretty good. It's not perfect as you say, but not as bad as the whiners would believe.
I have a 50 tankassin, 50 healing merc, 50 Guardian, 50 healing operative, 48 Vanguard, 32 Maruader and 16 Sage. The only thing I'd say is that my operative has a slight advantage over my merc. Not enough to cry about though. I am not a pro by any means, but I usually am about just as effective with each class. All of the classes are very different and need different play-styles. They are all fun.

What I would recommend though to make PVP more enjoyable is make it less about gear. The differences between the free 50 gear and fully augmented top tier gear is really big. I know it doesn't take forever to get to the next tier of gear, but it's just a little too much of a gap. I'd tweak it down just a bit. Nothing drastic.

I like how each warzone is different. I'd like to see more of that. Some different flavors, like capture the flag, etc. And make another huttball field. Huttball is great.