View Single Post

Beniboybling
01.18.2013 , 08:33 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
no, author has no power over this topic, rules and moderators have. question asked about these characters by author strongly suggests that this is not another romance "if" topic.my comments never ever were about whenether sgr is right or wrong.
Well I'm afraid it is partly about whether these characters will have SGR options available or not. Seeing as that is a major feature of the expansion, which these NPCs will feature in. May I add that BioWare announced the SGRs would be avaliable for certain NPCs - these characters qualify as being 'certain NPCs' do they not?

And I'm afraid you kind of were:

Quote:
I can only hope they will not, no poster character of SW:ToR deserves such cruel fate; definately not a Sith Pureblood ( whos probably genetically made to be purely healthy and breed beings that gonna breed further crimson warriors ). Let heroes be heroes ( and sgr stay in the sgr topic )
You seem to be strongly implying here that SGRs are wrong, and should not be in the game. This comment is not relevant to the topic whatsoever. Ganondorq just speculated whether it would be an option or not, she never brought up whether they were right or wrong. That would kind of be impossible since she had nobody to argue with... Ironically it is this comment, not hers, that belongs on the SGR page. I advise you don't put it there though, they would probably perceive it as trolling.

But anyway, as long as we don't discuss whether SGRs are right or wrong or not, I really don't see the problem. Her comment wasn't doing anyone any harm, or detracting from the topic.