View Single Post

Beniboybling
01.18.2013 , 08:05 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
hypocrisy is wonderful but in that case not exactly accurate. first of all, I'm entitled to knowledge, they are to beliefs. This topic is not about sgr or relationships in any form so my comment was stricly about that: heroes of the cover of ROTHC; about whenether they are player characters, not about their taste in deviations of any sort. And about your last phrase, unfortunately, yes, and I respect that.
Only the OP has the 'authority' to dictate what can and can't be said in this thread. You are not the OP. SGRs are perfectly valid, seeing as BioWare announced that SGRs would be introduced in Makeb, in the form of certain NPCs, and these are NPCs. So its perfectly plausible to assume that these NPCs and the SGR NPCs.

And remember, your the one bringining up the debate about whether SGRs are right are not. So please refrain from doing so or take your complaints to the SGR page. This is a conservation about who these characters are, the SGR debate has no place here. Thankyou.

But back on topic, I'm not really sure. No offence but I don't think SGRs are going to be the focal advertising point of the new update, given the controversy surrounding it. These characters are probably some sort of quest-givers or characters central to the story line for Republic and Empire sides. Smuggler being Republic, and Sith being Empire. But maybe they just happen to have a SGR option. After all main characters/quest givers are normally the ones you can have SGRs with.