View Single Post

MajikMyst
01.18.2013 , 07:32 AM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by Revanchis View Post
I also know about the CE vendor. I can't say I agree with it's inclusion, but it's already a thing. I think there's plenty enough that is exclusive to it already. You do realise your statement could be turned right back on you, right? (Should there have been CE vendor updates from the beginning? Sure. But there wasn't. They "said" they would include it later, but realized it wasn't as easy as they thought. Oh well, they wanted it to work out. But it just didn't turn out that way, and priorities are not in the right place right now.) :O)
Ummmm... Just an FYI.. The CE vendor was there during the beta.. There was a leaked video showing him prior to game release... I am an owner of the CE.. Dec. 20th, 2011 I went up that little elevator to see what he had.. It was talked about during the beta as to what he might have.. That was the first thing I did when I entered my CE game key.. Both my wife and I did.. I even bought a pet and companion customization..

So.. Not sure what you are talking about there.. But the CE vendor was out from the start..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.