Thread: Anger and fear.
View Single Post

Surinen
01.17.2013 , 04:08 PM | #64
do they really need to hold a grudge to raid them? sheer joy of combat isnt enough ? exhilirating chaos at work and undoing of those who opposed them ? both, Jedi and Sith are cultists, both indoctrinate, it is not like a Jedi who leaves academy is not bend on defeating Sith. but isnt in fact power itself the greatest goal for an individual or group? to do whatever you want, you dont need government or anything else, you simply enjoy your moments in whatever way you want, you are not bend on serving but living the life you want, how long you want.
and I think this is the best presented by this probably most known quote about Emperor:
"You discern a fraction of reality. Beyond these stars exist other galaxies, other worlds, other beings. I will experience or ignore them as I wish. I will spend eternity becoming everything: a farmer, an artist, a simple man. When the last living thing in the universe finally dies, I will enjoy peace and wait for the cycle to begin again."

she was simply corrupted, body and mind just her ways were different, most probably because she lacked power to achiev other goals.

most Sith meditate, it is not uncommon practise for them
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.