Thread: Anger and fear.
View Single Post

Surinen
01.17.2013 , 03:44 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
With the SI's background. I disagree. You were a slave, forced into being a Sith, ridiculed for being an alien (at least if you are an alien) .

the cult you get seems useful, you get LS points for not giving them up and taking what you want, and DS points for making the deal. Sooo...why go DS on that one?

Why wouldn't you go against the established order? They are after all, at some level, responsible for how you have been/currently are treated.

Then to make matters worse you get on a Dark Counsil members bad side, because you did what other Sith do, but not really even though he doesnt want to see, only it's bad because you're an ex-slave/alien.

Not to mention, saving some lives could be beneficial to you. So, know when to kill em know when to spare them.

And on my SW so far, I've had DS options that were, "Yeah. Kill for killing's sake" imo. Not all, but some.
thats what being Sith about, whenether slave or not, your chains can be broken if you want to and you can become great whatever your past was. hell, it gives even a better position to strike all those under you, after all you were nothing and became Sith and the others? they are still nothing, a dust on your boots, unable to reach for their freedom and power, stomping them shouldnt be a problem, you had the same chances but you won. compassion would be terrible, it would mean to be chained into slave morality while being a Lord

and about cult, I dont remember it well, but from what I remember, dark side options led to greater power, and in the end you got much more stronger allies then those pathetic humans or paladius, from what I remember going dark side was totally beneficial

I dont remember even one on SW that was just for the sake of killing, you killed those who deserved it whenether because of their ill behaviour or other way - and no doubt SW got a smile from that, so no pointless at all.
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.