View Single Post

Zaxem
01.17.2013 , 01:48 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by JediRios View Post
So i have tried to get into watching clone wars but I just can't. Ahsoka just annoys the hell out of me and i hate the attitude she give to jedi masters such as obi wan and even a jedi like anakin. Anakin was bad enough being a whiny padawan but i can stand ahsoka! I don't understand why people like the series so much. I also feel like she is overpowered for a padawan, and sometimes she makes anakin in and obi wan look stupid which is kinda ridiculous. I did like the old clone wars series however as it showed much more action and the fights were way more epic than the ones in the new clone wars imo. So....Whats your opinion? What do you think of Ashoka?
lol i'm probally the only 1 that doesn't think anakin was whinny at all he's my favorite character before he gets the suit
now on the subject of ahsoka i don't hate her but i find episodes with her kinda boring if they don't have anakin or ob1 in it expect for like 1
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder