View Single Post

Tetsuos-despair
01.16.2013 , 07:20 PM | #1093
Quote: Originally Posted by AsheraII View Post
Well, if you can afford a Phantom set, which cost easily cost 700k before the accident, but can't afford replacing the mods.. I just don't know whether to take your complaint even remotely serious. Pulling out the mods is really small change compared to the initial cost. Not to mention, that you now have SEVERAL weeks to prepare for it. Compared to only a few days when that pack was first released.

Yes, ideally, this thing should never have happened, but the solution is a pretty good deal for the players I think.
"Pretty good deal"? I'm sorry, I am not trying to pick on you, but as I mentioned earlier it is a matter of principal and the developers taking full ownership and providing excellent customer service and appreciation of those customers.

If you go to restaurant and order a steak and the waiter accidentally drops it, do you feel it is appropriate for that restaurant to make you pay for the dropped steak as well as the new one they will bring you, after all the cost is low and you have untill the end of the meal to prepare yourself to pay for a dropped steak right?