View Single Post

Avia
01.16.2013 , 10:00 AM | #1
Just re-subbed, played through eternity vault and the hutt instance on all difficulties, then stopped playing due to a combination of a lack of playtime and general frustration with the game. Anyways, looking to get back into the current scene in terms of instances and raids, but I'm not really super interested in hard-core style raiding atm, since my schedule is insane. Looking for a guild that does actually clear content, but on a semi casual basis (or a larger guild that has a raiding regiment that is open depending on gear and schedule and such). And a bunch of people to hang around with on ventrilo or mumble or what have you. Currently I'm available mostly in the mornings (7-11/12AM est), since I'm working graveyard shift, but that's likely to change in the next week or two. Anyone have any ideas or recruitment spams to throw at me? Played a concealment operative, mostly rakata or rakata level mods, pretty decent gear for the time I played at least, not sure how much it has changed.

I also have the giant bowl hat of awesome from the last guy in the hutta instance. It's awesome, so I just had to throw that out there.