View Single Post

jizerai
01.15.2013 , 01:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Grethore View Post

The thing that peeves me off is BW says that a sage/sorc bubble stun is OP and it's going to get nerfed...Well, I personally see it as not bad at all. [COLOR="Red"]It builds resolve for one, and it breaks on damage.[/volor] It's really an escape mechanism. And frankly, not many people run bubble stun spec at all anymore. It's all madness/balance. Yes, my mains are a sage and a sorc. Both are the madness/balance specs for PvP. Honestly, I think BW is behind the times a bit. Eight or nine months ago when everyone was tele/light, ya the bubble stun WAS a problem. But I've seen maybe, MAYBE 3 people run those trees in the last 2 weeks and I PvP constantly.

Off-topic, I know. But no, you're wrong. It builds way less Resolve then it should for any other equal duration stun and it does not break on damage. If you have both a Sage and a Sorcerer, I find it a bit weird that you did not know this.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.