Thread: Alacrity
View Single Post

SoonerJBD
01.15.2013 , 11:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladnar View Post
YOU CAN BUY 27 MODS on GTN that have loads of endurance, willpower and POWER ONLY. I suggest your information is OUT OF DATE my friend.

I don't think we'll be hearing much more on this subject then. Heavens
We're talking enhancements, which is where you get tertiary stats. You really have no idea how gear works, do you?

Armorings have endurance and main stat (willpower for sorcs). Mods have endurance, main stat and secondary stat (crit or power). End game enhancements have endurance, secondary stat (power or crit or tanking stat) and tertiary stat (alacrity, accuracy, surge or tanking stats). Earpieces and implants also come with endurance, main stat, secondary stat and tertiary stat.

Here is a list of every level 63 enhancement in the game:
http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/3/.../4/level/63-63

Show me an end game enhancement that doesn't have either surge, alacrity, accuracy or tanking stats on it. They don't exist. Assuming you are in Dread Guard/Hazmat gear...

All level 63 enhancements have 60 surge, alacrity, accuracy or tanking stats or 56 of those with extra endurance (which you don't want as DPS or heals). Earpieces and implants also come with main stat, secondary stat and tertiary stat. Hazmat force-lord's and force-healer's ears and implants have 60 alacrity or surge on them. You have seven pieces of gear that carry enhancements (head, chest, hands, legs, feet, mainhand, offhand).

That means you have 600 points to split between surge, alacrity and accuracy (10 times 60 = 600). If you have 600 surge, you are WAY past the point where it is doing you any good. If you have any accuracy, you are wasting those points. So 300ish surge and -gasp- 300ish alacrity is where you will find yourself.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.