View Single Post

iamthehoyden
01.14.2013 , 09:47 PM | #2

"I was thinking," Felix said as he shifted the crates in the supply room while his fiance searched for the ancient lightsaber she'd reconstructed on Tython.

"About what?" Jese asked absently, digging through another crate.

"After we drop off Nadia on Tython, we should take a vacation. Just the two of us."

She looked over at him with a smile, "That would be nice, where were you thinking?"

Iresso grinned, walking over to pull her slight frame to him. "Anywhere I can get you to myself."

Jese giggled at the twinkle in his dark brown eyes and reached up on tiptoes to kiss him. He gathered her up tightly, kissing her till she was breathless.

"Then what?" she grinned.

"You know me, I always have a plan." He winked at her as he stepped away. She laughed and went back to her crate.

A sharp pinch to her bottom made her shriek and whirl, frowning. That had hurt. Felix's eyes were gleaming, but not in good humor. There was a cruel look to his face: a slight curl to his lips, a dark cast to his eyes. Then he shook his head and looked at her questioningly, the odd look in his eyes gone. "What?"

"What was that about?" she demanded.

He shrugged, "Didn't mean to upset you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said, frowning as she looked at him, "are you?"

"Sure," he said, lifting another crate, "let's get this done. I'm starving."

Jese watched him for another moment in concern before returning to her search, but her mind was not on the beautiful blade she was looking for.

She woke to the familiar feel of a warm hand on her stomach. The dark brown of Felix's skin contrasted beautifully against the rich green of her own. Jese sleepily rolled over to face him and then pulled back quickly. The cruel look was back in his eyes as he looked over her: a dark lust instead of the good-natured satisfaction he generally wore.

"Hello, little Jedi," he said, but it was not Felix's voice, not quite. The intonation was wrong, the accent...Imperial. Jese leapt from the bed, grabbing a robe.

"Felix?" she asked in horror.

He tilted his head to the side, devouring her with his eyes as she struggled into the robe. "My name is Tothav."
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box