View Single Post

Maaruin
01.14.2013 , 04:41 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartog View Post
Alderaan (Contested): House Thul and Organa are being helped by their factions and both destroy House Ulgo and help House Panteer - I am uncertain what the actual result is.
I think I the answer is hidden in the Consular Storyline. At the end, there is a Peace summit. I would place the peace summit after King Ulgo is captured/killed. The outcome depends a little on alignment:

Spoiler

Quote:
Ilum (Republic -> Contested)
Though originally somewhat of a backwater Republican controlled planet, war breaks out on Ilum as the Imperials find out how to make new stealth generators for their ships here. Darth Malgus eventually does a power grab with his New Empire, but is beaten down after.
Before he officially betrays the Empire, Darth Malgus helps the Republic to undo almost all of the Empire's advances. The Empire can ship off some of the crystals, but Malgus grabs them. So Ilum goes back to Republic, basically the same as Corellia.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall